"Find a job that you love doing and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
I think this qoute means that if you truely enjoy the work, you do not even feel it is work that you should do, not feeling burden from the duty. And you are doing that job not because you have to do the job for living, but it is the meaning and goal of your life.
I am definitely agree with this quote. To me playing piano and listening to music is what Confucius said. When I playing the piano, it makes me to forget about my little anxiety and my duties of other works and release stressed which I get from from daily lives. Futhermore I feel the composer's emotions and rationality. The feeling of connected with people who lived hundreds years ago is really amazing thing. Sometimes, Although I feel stressed and used to get stressed too much in my middle and high school days, but as getting older, I am getting into the music and loving in it from my deep heart. Now I am enjoying the sounds that I creat with piano and thinking and finding the meaning of the sounds is such a delight.
So, now learning music and playing the piano is magic job to me.
I read Yoojin's blog.

I hope that you reach all your dreams and never have to "work" a day in your life!
ReplyDelete