I found the group piano lesson on the wikipedia, but it did not show anything. I guess this is becuase it is too narrow. I am interested in the piano pedogogy, especially in comparing and contrasting about group piano lesson and private one. I am not familiar with the group lesson but much familiar with private lesson which is more traditional and common.
What I know about this topic is that comparing to old traditional private lesson, the group piano lesson has short history and there are still lots of discussions about comparing these two things, such as which one can bring the most effective results.
Thus, I will do some research on group lesson, like making plan about lesson, and grouping the students, how to manage effectively the whole class, and what are some benefits of group lesson.
I read Dennis' and Yoojin's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment