If someone says lets go to eat American foods, the first thing that comes my mind would be hamberger. American traditional foods that I know are chiken soup, steak, pizza, fried chiken, franch fries, and coke.
These are the food I enjoy sometimes, but not everyday. All the American food that I mentioned above is meet. Eating sometimes like twice a week is ok, but eating only hambergers everday and other gresy meet food would be honestly, nightmare to me. I think American food is too greasy and high in calories, cuasing diabities to many peole. I am not the person who enjoy hambergers. If I had to pick choose one thing, I would choose chiken soup, which is similar to Korean chiken soup becuase I like the soup making me feels warm and comfortable.
Usually, I eat rice and a lot of kinds of side dishes which are mostly vergitables. Since I eat many kinds of side dishes with rice and soup, people and get belanced nutrition but not in high calories. Another main difference is that there are various kinds of slow food in Korea like Kimch, Duenjang that are all made of vagitables. On the contrary, the American food are usually made of meet like beef, chiken, porks, having high calories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment