I enjoy all four season, spring, summer, fall, and winter. But If I have to choose only one of those seasons, I would choose fall which is my favorite season. In the fall, the weather becomes cooler and cooler. In this weather I feel the most comfortableness and concentrate on my work well because it is not having burning hot weather in the summer or not freezing cold like winter.
In addition, the falling leaves has various colors, red, yellow, brown. The leaves make completely beautiful and spectecular scene. When I was in my countury, Korea, my family usually go hiking to the mountain which has various wonderful colors or enjoy taking a walk in the olympic park near my home. The wide lawn in the park change the colors from green to luxurious gold.
Fall is the also the season of the thanksgiving days which is the harvesting season. Lots of farmers reap the fruit and vegitables that gives farmers the most happiest moment and feeling of accomplishment of the year. On Korean thanks giving day my family visit grandparents who are farmers living in the conturyside. My grandparents prepare plenty of delicious food for families and relatives that they get from their farm before the families comes.
In my countury, the fall starts on September to it lasts until November getting colder. These are why I like the fall that has proper temperature and suitably humid weather among four seasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait until fall starts. It will cool off and get darker soon.
ReplyDelete