
Hello~
Nice to meet you everyone!
My name is jeesun Kim from Korea.
Piano is my major and I am junior in the Ewha Womens University in Korea.
Now I am attending Cal state, fullerton as an exchange student.
I want to work in the a field which is related to arts, but I am still considering about what kind of job would really fit for me.
Horror movie is one of the things that I am most afraid of.
Nice to meet you everyone!
My name is jeesun Kim from Korea.
Piano is my major and I am junior in the Ewha Womens University in Korea.
Now I am attending Cal state, fullerton as an exchange student.
I want to work in the a field which is related to arts, but I am still considering about what kind of job would really fit for me.
Horror movie is one of the things that I am most afraid of.

No comments:
Post a Comment