Now, I take a bus to go to school or mall here and honestly, I feel very uncomfortable about the the transportation here, Orange County. Although the road in USA is good, I think the transportation systems are not really good in here.
I had lived in Seoul, the capital city of Korea, and usally used subway or bus. The subway and bus systems are absolutely well developed. The subway and bus usually comes every two to five minutes and these trasportations help me to go almost everywhere in Seoul very quickly compare to Orange County's transportation. In addtion, it is about six dollars cheaper than the bus in the Orange County.
In Orange county, the bus is the only public transportaion that I can use in this sity. Actually, I was shocked about the transportation in here. Because It comes only every one hour which is I could not imagin at all in Seoul. I just ralized that most people use their own private cars, and without cars it is quite hard to move: go shopping, going short trip, going to church or even classes which is finished late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Angela,
ReplyDeleteDon't forget that you can use your TITAN card to ride the bus for free here in OC!