One of my favorite song is 'Yeah' by jung ah Park. I first heared the song when I was in the last year of the high school. Jung ah Park is a leader of the group called Jewelry which is certainly popular singin group in Korea. This song is one of her solo elbum.
As lots of people know, it is extremely hard to enter the univeristy and the competition is tough among students. Thus, especially in the last year of the high school the competition has been feirce to enter the univerity sleeping only few hours.
In the harsh reality, I was overloaded with studying and practicing the piano and feel exhasted.
When I went to the library about five o'clock certainly I felt tired and sleepy, the song helped me to be more energetic and feel awake.
The lyric of the song has meaning that
cheer up, somtimes you do well on your job but somtimes you can make a mistake and fail,
take the thing as a matter of course, do not give up,
I love myself, you have another chance tommorrow,
stay cool, do not let yourself be timid.
By listening to this song I could start the day with energetic feeling and brave mind that I will never give up no matter what the situation is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the lyric~
ReplyDelete