Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Journal 7: birds of a feather

In my case, my best friend and me have few things in common. She was my class mate in high school. Although we were very different from each other, we could get very close to each other quickly.

Significant difference between her and me was personalitiy. I was fairly introverse and sincere student. I was compeletly serious student about studying and practicing piano. To get a good score and grades, I used to study very hard and sometimes sticked to my grades. Unlike me, she was totally easy going person and very optimistic. Eventhough she got a low grade she did not seriously concern about it. Moreover, my best friend has good sense of humor, whereas I do not have.

Neverhteless, we could become best freind becuase she kind of respected my earnest effort towards studies. Since I tend to press myself to survive to keep good grades and sometimes my mind was full of warries, I liked her relaxed mind . When I chat with her, I found myself relaxed and comfortable and a bit forget my worries and laugh becuase of her good sense of humor and cheerful attitude. I felt like I get some bright energy from her.

Common thing that we would have is hobby. Both she and me like going shopping and watching movies. we usually used to go shopping or go to movies after midterm and final in highshool.

1 comment: