Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Journal 6

What would happen if animals could talk? What are some of the questions you would like to ask animals?


Some people might say if animal could talk so that people understand their words, the animals and people's relationship would get closer. They could talk their concerns to their pets or any other things what they can not easliy talk to other people. However, I do not think they are really smart to talk like that kind of stories.

Rather than that, The animals would be able to speak their mind and say what they want or what they need. If they could talk, people might be disturbed so that they do not want to raise the animal any more. People might be stressd out about listening to their complaining and thier needs.

There are some questions that I really would like to ask to animals. I would ask a dog
why they always bark when someone is walking by their house. I would also ask a fish if they get intimidated by other big water animals.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if my animals talked a LOT, then I wouldn't want to raise them anymore!

    ReplyDelete