A passimist is a person who thinks impossibility and negatively and usually having too much worries in thier mind. On the contrary, an optimist thinks possitively and belives he can do something to solve the difficulties even if he is an adverse situation.
I am toatally agree with this well-made quote and actually I believe it shows the Churchill's cleverness and his insight.
Either being a pessimist or an optimist, its a bit nature thing as someone inherit his or her parents' desposition. Honestly, In some way, I am more likely to be pessimistic. For example, when I prepare an exam, which gives me pressure of getting good score, and worries about not doing well on exam that causes me a lot of stress.
However I always try to think positively, over my temperament. For instance, I have gone through lots of difficulties in majoring piano. When the result was not good, even though I put lots of afforts on practicing and that makes me fustrated. Nonetheless the reason I could have kept my major until now about eight years is that becoming optimist and try to find possibility in the difficulties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fantastic! Angela~
ReplyDeleteYou will get sucessfully in the future. I think you will be famous. Please don't forget me not.
ReplyDelete